PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- What is personal data?
- What is the identity of the data controller?
- How is your consent indicated?
- How is your personal data collected?
- What are our personal data protection commitments?
- What are the purposes and the types of use for the data collected?
- Where is the collected data sent?
- How do we ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data?
- For how long is your data retained?
- What about links to other websites?
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
The ASD Group gives the assurance that the collection and processing of your personal data, carried out from the Group websites, will be performed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereafter “GDPR”) and the law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (PDF file) known as the Information Technology and Liberties Act.
1. What is personal data?
Within the meaning of article 4 of the GDPR, the term “personal data”, means “any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person”; an “identifiable natural person” is considered to be a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, particularly via reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more specific elements related to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.”
On our websites, this data may in particular be contact data, data about the identity of the person, invoicing data or even technical data associated with browsing (e.g.: IP address).
2. What is the identity of the data controller?
Your data is collected by the ASD Group acting in the name and on behalf of:
- a limited liability company, with capital of 800,000 euros,
- Registered in the Grasse Trade and Companies Register under the number 429 463 342 00049,
- Whose registered office is at 310 Rue du Vallon, 06560 Valbonne-France,
- Represented by Mr Didier Delangue, in his capacity as manager.
3. How is your consent indicated?
Your personal data is only used if you have provided it voluntarily when you use our services and interact with us.
You can limit or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How is your personal data collected?
The data is collected in several ways and particularly when:
- You browse one of the websites of the ASD Group;
- You order products or services;
- You create your personal space;
- You sign up for the newsletter;
- You ask for information via the contact forms;
- You indicate a problem;
- You communicate with the ASD Group by any means: post, email, telephone, etc.;
- You write a comment that is visible on one of the websites of the ASD Group.
This may, for example, be the surname, first name, email address, telephone number of the person who filled in the forms required for registration or to place an order.
The ASD Group collects, views, uses, changes, stores, transmits and erases your personal data in the context of its commercial and contractual activities.
The ASD Group ensures it collects only the personal data required to fulfil the purposes of the processing implemented. The ASD Group undertakes to collect no more data than is necessary.
5. What are our personal data protection commitments?
The ASD Group commits to guaranteeing a high level of protection for the personal data of its customers, prospective customers and the users of its websites.
The ASD Group commits to respecting the following principles:
- Processing personal data lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Collecting your data for established, explicit and legitimate purposes and ensuring it is not processed later in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Storing your data in an adequate and appropriate manner and limiting it to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which it is processed;
- Ensuring that your personal data is accurate, up-to-date and that all reasonable measures are taken to ensure that inaccurate data is erased or rectified without delay, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed.
From design to its processing operations, the ASD Group implements appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security that is in keeping with the risk inherent in its processing operations, comply with regulatory requirements and protect the rights and data of the data subjects.
6. What are the purposes and the types of use for the data collected?
We do not sell, rent or transfer your personal data to third parties outside of the ASD Group without your prior and express consent.
We undertake to communicate your data only to third parties that have a need to know it and particularly:
- To service providers and subcontractors (e.g.: website host, etc.);
- To the administrations responsible for receiving social security and tax declarations from the customer who has contractually mandated us to make them;
- To the responsible authorities in case of dispute, for the defence of our rights;
We inform you that the data collected is processed to allow processing to be carried out in relation to:
- Contractual management (the management of contracts and customer accounts, orders and their deliveries, invoicing and debt recovery.);
- Customer relationship management (monitoring the customer relationship such as by performing satisfaction surveys, making new commercial offers to customers.);
- Commercial prospecting (selecting people to carry out prospecting campaigns, making commercial offers.);
- The management of complaints (the processing of requests for rights to access, rectification, objection, erasure, the management of disputes.);
- Commercial activity (drawing up commercial statistics).
7. Where is the collected data sent?
The collected data may be sent to all companies within the ASD Group, sometimes based outside of the European Union.
If use is made of subcontractors, the ASD Group undertakes to take the measures required to attempt to choose subcontractors that will comply with and guarantee an adequate level of protection for your data.
8. How do we ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data?
The ASD Group uses its best endeavours to take all technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of your personal data which has been sent by any internet user, in compliance with applicable legal provisions.
9. For how long is your data retained?
Your personal data is retained for a length of time in keeping with the purposes of the processing and in accordance with applicable legislation and regulations.
Customer data found in commercial correspondence and accounting documents (invoices, accounting registers and books, etc.) may be retained for up to ten (10) years after delivery in order to comply with prescribed accounting time limits.
The data of prospective customers who are natural persons may be retained for up to three (3) years following the last contact from the prospective customer.
10. What about links to other websites?
We strongly recommend viewing their privacy policies.
Under no circumstances are we responsible for the content they offer or their privacy practices.
11. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the GDPR, every person has a right of access, rectification, erasure and a right to the portability of their data, and a right to restrict and object to the processing of this data.
These rights may be exercised by contacting us at the following address:
- By POST: ASD FRANCE
310 rue du Vallon, BP 203
- By EMAIL: email@example.com
Persons also have a right to file a complaint with the CNIL
For more information about this: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home and https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679.
We also invite you to view our cookie usage policy.