ASD GROUP > SERVICES > How do you manage VAT when renting out yachts departing from France, Monaco and the European Union?
How do you manage VAT when renting out yachts departing from France, Monaco and the European Union?
WHAT ASD GROUP CAN DO FOR YOU
ASD Group offers its Tax representation & Agent services in all the 28 Member States of the EU. As your tax agent or representative, ASD Group is in charge of :
- AuditRealize an audit of all your obligations in VAT
- VAT numberObtain an intra-community VAT number
- BillingASD Group indicates the billing terms to be respected
- VAT declarationDeclare and pay VAT
YACHT AND PLEASURE BOAT RENTAL
ASD GROUP offers a VAT management service for companies that rent out yachts and pleasure boats departing from France, Monaco and the European Union.
Do you wish to rent out a pleasure boat departing from France, Monaco or the European Union?
In principle, you are liable for VAT:
- Pleasure boat rentals lasting less than 90 days are in principle subject to VAT
- VAT is owing in the country where the boat is made available to the lessee
- VAT is payable by the company that rents out the boat
In some cases exemptions may apply. To find out if you are entitled to such exemptions, please contact our experts..
If your company is located outside the EU, you are legally obliged to appoint a tax representative.
Companies located outside the EU that are liable for VAT in a EU member state are legally obliged to appoint a tax representative responsible for carrying out any reporting obligations they may be liable for, and paying VAT on their behalf.
If your company is located inside the EU, you may appoint a tax agent. A tax agent will take care of all your registration, reporting and VAT payment formalities.