ASD GROUP > SERVICES > How to get an EORI number ?
How to get an EORI number ?
What ASD Group can do for you
ASD Group helps you to get an EORI number to facilitate customs declarations of your imports / exports.
- Obtaining a EORI numberValid in all the European Union Member States
- Analysis of flows and proceduresPreparation, verification and filing of the DEB, DES and Intrastat
- Analysis and controlDetailed monthly analysis and monitoring of all your transaction flows
- Handling of your operations from A to ZInput and verification of the conformity of the invoices and customs nomenclature
- Control of flowsResearch and verification of the customs nomenclature
- TrainingOrganisation of specific training in processing the Intrastat, ideal for your employees
What is an Eori Number ?
All European companies that carry out customs, import or export operations, must obtain an EORI number (Economic Operator Registration and Identification). When a company, out of the European Union, ship goods from a third country to be delivered in the European Union on an DDP (delivery duty Paid); the firm which supply commodities bears the costs, including transport costs, import VAT and duties. Which also make this firm to have an EORI registration, a single custom identification number, mainly used for electronic reporting. It provides secure trade exchanges and to identify its operator using a unique number.
When a business needs to obtain an EORI number ?
In order to import or export goods in the European Union, all company established outside the UE, have an obligation to obtain an EORI number delivered by customs authorities of the first member state where imports are made. A company will only have one EORI number that can be used for importing goods in all European state members. In most cases, this EORI number is linked to the intra-community VAT number acquired by the fiscal representative appointed in the European Union territory.