Why and how should you appoint a tax representative? - ASD

Simplify your international development

Be contacted by an expert

Contact Top Bar EN
  • Home
  • Why and how should you appoint a tax representative?
Demandez votre remboursement de tva 2018 !
Date limite de demande du dépot des demandes 30 juin 2019
Vous êtes une entreprise hors UE.
Vous avez effectué un achat dans une État membre de l'UE !
Vous êtes peut-être éligible au remboursement de TVA

ASD GROUP > SERVICES > Why and how should you appoint a tax representative?

Why and how should you appoint a tax representative?

Choisissez votre pays
de destination

Vous souhaitez avoir plus d’informations sur la déclaration d’échanges de bien? Vous avez une demande personnalisée ?

How ASD GROUP can help you

As your tax representative, ASD Group shall be the privileged point of contact for the tax and customs authorities to respond to any questions concerning you and shall protect your interests with the tax authorities in France and in cooperation with our partners in 24 countries around the world.

Our experts are at your disposal to simplify the processing of your taxable operations abroad and to provide you with practical assistance in finding solutions to problems you may encounter.

  • Obtaining a vat numberVAT registration of the third-party company in Europe
  • Analysis and controlAnalysis and monthly monitoring of all purchase and sales invoices in Europe
  • Filing of vat declarationsPreparation and filing of VAT declarations according to the filing schedule of the country
  • IntrastatFiling of Intrastat declarations if thresholds are exceeded
  • AssistanceAssistance during tax or customs inspections
  • Multilingual supportA dedicated contact person speaking your language handles your case from A to Z

Definition of the tax representative

The tax or fiscal representative is appointed by taxable companies established outside the European Union to handle all formalities related to VAT registration. He is accountable to the authorities. The tax representative is responsible for undertaking the reporting requirements incumbent on his client and to comply with tax legislation.

Having a tax representative: added security for your business

You are a company established outside the European Union and you have to engage in taxable transactions (subject to VAT) in one of the European Union member countries.

European directive 2006/112/CE requires third-party companies conducting taxable transactions in Europe to use the services of a tax representative to deal with all tax and administrative formalities.

The European Union established this requirement in order to guarantee the quality and secure the VAT management. The representative is responsible for ensuring the tax compliance of the third-party company, checking flows of goods and invoicing, and filing VAT declarations in due form. The representative assumes responsibility in relation to the tax department.

The service includes:

  • Ensuring that your company has tax identification to obtain a VAT number
  • Verifying and processing your tax documents
  • Preparing local
  • VAT declarations Inputting and filing
  • Intrastat declarations
  • Managing VAT refund applications
  • Providing assistance in the event of a tax inspection
  • Acting as an intermediary between the third-party company and local administration
  • Monitoring European and local tax regulations

Searches related to tax representation

Creditors, claims, company law, common law, pact, heir, recovery, cassation, criminal, conventional, court of cassation, added value, designation, legal person, natural persons.


  • The tax representative is responsible for registering third-party company for VAT in Europe.
  • Tax representation enables you to operate like a European company, without the constraints.
Form service

Contact our experts

You want to find out more on our offers?
Contact us and our experts will respond quickly.

Subscribe to ASD Group's newsletter
and receive all our latest information and news.
Newsletter modal

Contactez nos experts