ASD GROUP > SERVICES > How to handle your Customs Operations?
How to handle your Customs Operations?
What ASD Group can do for you
ASD Group offers to its clients a consulting service and guidance for customs operations.
- Analysis of flows and proceduresPreparation, verification and filing of the Intrastat
- Analysis and controlDetailed monthly analysis and monitoring of all your transaction flows
- Handling of your operations from a to zInput and verification of the conformity of the invoices and customs nomenclature
- Customs nomenclatureResearch and verification of the customs nomenclature
- AssistanceAssistance during an administrative or customs inspection
- TrainingOrganisation of specific training in processing the Intrastat, ideal for your employees
Definition of customs declaration
The customs declaration is the first phase of the customs clearance formalities during importation and exportation operations. It is duly completed in accordance with standard legal arrangements of the requirements of the simplified procedure. The form is usually called the SAD (single administrative document).
Analysis, advice and management of customs operations
ASD Group offers complementary services in customs operations advice and customs declarations. Customs and taxes are two closely connected sectors in dealing with intra-community and international flows. To respond to the growing demand from our clients in respect of customs operations, ASD Group offers a full service for all your customs operations.
Analysis and advice
In-depth analysis of flows, origin and regulations can identify sources and optimize customs operations. The control of your flows will reduce your costs and save time:
- National Central Customs Clearance
- Authorized Location Request
- Regulatory Follow up
- Accompanying document (CO, EUR1 …)
- Price classification
- Assistance in case of inspections
- Relation with the Regional Customs Administration
Management of customs operations
We can offer you support in the administrative management of your imports and exports of goods. The services of ASD Group handle all customs formalities.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Operational management of customs formalities (imports and exports).
- National Central Customs Clearance (several offices presenting the merchandise)
- Preparation of accompanying documents
- Assistance for the customs regulation
- Secure archiving of the customs file
Handling of inflows and outflows
We offer guidance on your customs operations. This key resource is the interface between the client, the warehouse, the transporters and the customs authorities. As your handler, we do not replace the carriers or customs agents; we act as an outsourced customer transport service:
- Management of relations with customs and the client
- Monthly review of handling
- Transport management plan
- Scheduling of orders
- Audit report and recommendations
- Daily transport booking
- Monitoring of deliveries
- Monthly transport reporting/ KPI
- A single customs process
- Centralisation of multi-warehouse operations
Related searches to Customs Operations Council
Active development, customs authorities, customs tariff, Community customs code, customs territory, declarant, customs agent, indirect, customs duties, customs value, third country, import export, French customs, customs service, foreign trade, international trade, customs procedures, customs office, customs code, customs administration.